283AS
Welcome to my Manila site!

Home

About

Members
Login

About

Hello! My name is Alan Sebastianelli I am a Computer Science major at Wilkes University.

About Me

Me and some friends: This is a picture of my friends and I after we ran up Giant's Despair.

Me:

I am from Archibald Pennsylvania and a graduate of Valley View High School. I am a part of the Wilkes Cross Country Team and Track Club.

Contact me at: alan.sebastianelli@wilkes.edu

Interests

• Fixing Computers
  • Running
  • Video games

Favorite Site

YouTube

YouTube is the biggest video watching and sharing website in the world. You can usually find almost any video on YouTube from cat videos to how to fix your car.

Facebook

Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms in the world. you can stay in touch with old friends and even post about what is happening in your life.

Reddit

Reddit is an website that contains subreddits, these are communities usually dedicated towards specific topics such as science or politics. Though most people use it for sharing images for comical purposes.

The Economist

The Economist is a website news outlet that focuses on the economy and technological advancements that could change the world. They also give fair assessments of political issues and even give out national ranking for colleges. The Economist is in my opinion the most unbiased source for news.

Wikipedia

Wikipedia is a online encyclopedia that is full of information whether or not it is factual is up to the person editing it. The cool thing about Wikipedia is that anyone can edit anything on the website and even create their own pages. It can be fun just seeing what you can find and add to.

Last update: Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 9:49:24 AM.