283Jo
Welcome to my Manila site!

Home

About

Members
Login

About

Introduction

Hi there! My name is Jonathan Sims!

I am a student at Wilkes University, and currently in my fourth year with the Computer Science Department! I always try my hardest, and I am continuing to learn something new everyday! I am very carefree, and love to make people laugh!

Interests

I play a lot of video games, especially multiplayer ones! I can't play for too long though, because I can get really mad at them sometimes (I also need to get work done). I also like to draw from time to time, and love to help people whenever possible!

Origin

I live and grew up in Plains Township, which is right across from Wilkes-Barre. I used to go to Solomon Plains Elementary School, and after that, I went to James M. Coughlin High School.

Favorite Websites

Here are some of my favorite websites:

Valve

Steam_logo:

This is one of my favorite sites because of the Steam platform and games they provide to many PC gamer's. I also included this Website because I would like to have to opportunity to work there one day.

Reddit

Reddit_logo:

This is my favorite site, and most of the time where I get my information about whats happening with the world. There are also specific sub-Reddits that you can browse for individual things.

Youtube

Youtube_logo:

This is where I go to watch some videos and entertain myself for a while when i'm bored. There's also a lot of funny stuff there!

Soundcloud

Soundcloud_logo:

This is where I go mainly to listen to music. There is a lot of undiscovered artists there and they make a a lot of good music!

Discord

discord_logo:

This is usually where I go to talk to my friends and interact with them. I mostly use it as a social platform, but it's a very good program for voice chatting with other gamer's!

Contact Me

If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at jonathan.sims@wilkes.edu

Wilkes Logo:

Last update: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 11:39:03 PM.