|Eng 332 Tudor Prose and Poetry/Fall 2000
Graduate course requirements
This supplement to the undergraduate syllabus is designed to convert the offering into a graduate level course for student Ruth Pajka. In addition to the requirements set forth in the attached syllabus, the following will be expected of a graduate student:
Reading of complete versions and/or additional sections of selected titles from the reading schedule:
- More, Thomas, The History of King Richard III [complete]
- Hoby, Sir Thomas: Castiglione's Courtier: Book I
- Foxe, John: Acts and Monuments: additional sections
- Spenser, Edmund: Epithalamion: [complete]
- Sidney, Sir Philip: Astrophel and Stella: [complete]
- Cary, Elizabeth: from The History of the Life, Reign and Death of Edward II
- Three extra short 'author' presentations to the class.
- An expanded final paper.
- An annotated bibliography of secondary critical materials: Student will collect annotated sources from other course participants, add to her own, and produce a hypertext document that can be appended to the course web site.