Purposes of this cRUI grant:
1) To help train the next generation of scientists by
involving a number of undergraduates in cutting-edge research using a
2) To enhance the teaching and research environment at
Wilkes University and the University of Richmond.
3) To enhance the reputation of Wilkes University and the University of Richmond.
1) To study how plant/animal interactions affect the
structure of forests.
2) To determine how behavioral decisions of food-hoarding
animals influence the dispersal, survival and genetics of oaks.