Welcome to my Manila site!
- To retrieve Alumni Association votes...
- Log in.
- Go to the DATA area. If you get lost, look to the top of any page for a DATA link.
- Within the DATA area, click ONLY the Download link for the registration you want to retrieve.
- Choose ONLY the answers and grades file option, then click the Download File button.
- Within the File Download box, click the Save button.
- Within the Save as box...
- navigate to your preferred storage location by using the Save in pulldown at the top of the window and/or the icons within the window below it.
Suggestion: Create a folder on your desktop.
- create a file name, with a .xls (Excel format) suffix.
Suggestion: Use a date, i.e., 070504.xls.
- click the Save button.
- To be safe, create a new file every time you download, then copy-and-paste the new information to the end of your main file. The entries are dated and timed to make this easy to track.
- If you have any questions, call Pam at x4776.
Posted by Pam Fendrock on 3/11/05; 4:04:10 PM
from the dept.
Last update: Friday, March 11, 2005 at 4:04:10 PM.
This site is using the Original Default theme.