About the Counter Plugin
Author: John Koch Posted: 1/5/01; 3:19:18 PM Topic: About the Counter Plugin Msg #: 2 (top msg in thread) Prev/Next: 1/3 Reads: 25432
The Counter Plugin was developed to display the page count maintained by Manila on a page.
- Count can be displayed as text, like 000069
- Tags can be applied around the count.
- The count can be bold: 000069
- The count can be italic: 000069
- The maximum number of digits in the count can be varied.
- The maximum number of digits determines the number of leading zeros in the count.
- A value can be added (or subtracted) from the count to inflate (or deflate) the count on each page.
- A threshold value can be set up. The counter will only be displayed if it is greater than or equal to the threshold value.
- Count can be displayed as graphic digits:
The idea for the look and feel of this Counter plugin originated with the Count WWWebula CGI written by Greg Combs. You can find out more about Count WWWebula here: http://www.misanthrope.net/htmls/counter/
This is a Manila site.