Enabling Updateson the update server:
- In the Control Panel, click on the General menu. Set "Enable subscriptions from this server to other copies of Frontier?" to Yes
- Install the plugin.
- Make sure there is a table in the plugin named "#changes".
- There are three entries in each subtable of "#changes":
- what - address value which points to the database entry that was changed.
- when - date value which is the time when the change was made.
- who - string value which is the username of the author of the change.
- Open user.databases. Open the table for the plugin. Set the value supportsSubscribe to true.
This is a Manila site.